Home Page: See Where Your Money Goes now shows NO spending in last 30 days

Starting today, after the installation of QW HB&RP 2020 R23.21, the HOME page displays no spending in the last 30 days. To the best of my knowledge, this worked properly until the most recent code update.

Best Answer

• rgumpertz
    rgumpertz Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I recovered from the backup created during Quicken update and it looks reasonable. I have kept the bad .QDF file in case anybody at Quicken Tech Support wants to investigate what happened during the update to R23.21.

Answers

• rgumpertz
    rgumpertz Member ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, its much worse: all transactions since sometime in 2016 have disappeared. I will try recovering from a backup.
  • rgumpertz
    rgumpertz Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I recovered from the backup created during Quicken update and it looks reasonable. I have kept the bad .QDF file in case anybody at Quicken Tech Support wants to investigate what happened during the update to R23.21.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for the record: I also just updated to R 23.21 using Help / Check for Updates. Nothing bad happened to my file. No missing transactions, no other problems that I've been able to detect so far.

By the way: Are you Syncing to Mobile?
    If so, you better Reset Sync to make sure your restored data file is sent up to the Sync server.
  • rgumpertz
    rgumpertz Member ✭✭✭✭
    No, no Sync to Mobile or Web. I do, however, have a fairly large .QDF file.
This discussion has been closed.