Error Message "Quicken does not support this biller for now, or biller information is invalid."

Options
When I go to my Bills & Income tab to try and see which bills are due in the 'stack mode view', the screen says "Attention! Important Upgrade Required for On-Line Bills. It then states I need to clear the tasks for the bills below by clicking on 'Remove'. There is one bill in this errors status for Citibank and even if I click 'Remove' Quicken responds with 'Citi Account Was Successfully Removed' however the Citi Bill remains stuck in this status. This is preventing me from using the features in the Bills & Income tab. I need help badly on this as it is totally preventing me from seeing which bills are due and when. This seems to be a large issue with many Quicken users so I am hopeful to get a quality fix. I am using Quicken Home & Business 2020 Version R32.21 and it is the subscription platform.

Comments

• matthew.stultz
    Options
    Does anyone from Quicken support even care about helping me on this?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @matthew.stultz

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

The Community is mainly a user to user forum.

Since you are needing help with your online biller profile, I would recommend contacting support directly for assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.