Linking Billers fails with invalid formats on login screen

When attempting to link billers to reminders and adding login information, quicken returns a message that the information entered is in an invalid format before it attempts authentication.

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello @rdenove

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

The Community may need a bit more information to be able to assist you further. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

• rdenove
    rdenove Member ✭✭
    Try to link a biller to an online bill and it fails. Screen print attached
  • rdenove
    rdenove Member ✭✭
    I am using quicken subscription for windows
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rdenove

Thank you for the response and for providing additional details.

If you haven't done so already, can you please confirm if you are able to sign onto this biller's website using the same information you are trying to enter into Quicken?

Also, have you ever been able to link this bill successfully in Quicken, or would this be the first time?

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • rdenove
    rdenove Member ✭✭
    I log into the biller site all the time - this error occurs during keying into the field before authentication. I have used linked billers before with no problem.
This discussion has been closed.