Why am I not seeing one of my stocks?

I don't see one of my stocks on Quicken.com. On my PC it appears to be updated a day later.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Chuck Uretzky

Thank you for answering that question, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

Please open the Quicken software and go to the Edit menu > Preferences > Investing.Quicken.com portfolio option.

Please choose "Clear All" to remove all the accounts and then select the accounts once more and click OK.

Please verify if the stock is still missing from investing.quicken.com.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited January 2020
    Hello Chuck,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize you have not yet received a response. 

The Community needs a bit more information to be able to assist further. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

• Chuck Uretzky
    Chuck Uretzky Member ✭✭
    The following information was requested by Natalie

Quicken Premier 2020 Ver: R23.18
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Build 18362.535
    USA
    Computer: Velocity Micro
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Chuck Uretzky

Thank you for that additional information, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

May I ask, where are you not seeing the stock?  On the investing.quicken.com website?

Or in Quicken when trying to add/edit a transaction?

If the stock is missing from the investing.quicken.com website, please open the Quicken software and go to the Edit menu > Preferences > Investing.Quicken.com portfolio option.

Is the account that holds the missing stock selected for viewing online?  If so, which option is selected below? 
    Send my Shares or Send my symbols only?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah

• Chuck Uretzky
    Chuck Uretzky Member ✭✭
    Sarah

the stock is missing from the investing.quicken.com website

Send my Shares

Chuck
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Chuck Uretzky

Thank you for answering that question, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

Please open the Quicken software and go to the Edit menu > Preferences > Investing.Quicken.com portfolio option.

Please choose "Clear All" to remove all the accounts and then select the accounts once more and click OK.

Please verify if the stock is still missing from investing.quicken.com.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Chuck Uretzky
    Chuck Uretzky Member ✭✭
    Tyka

That fixed the problem plus I learned a few things. Thank you very much.

Chuck