Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Download import and naming rules

I am using a PC v. 2017 Deluxe. When I download a file and import it the renaming rules kick in with rules I never created. When I am attempting to correct the issue, the window that comes up does not allow me to create the correct name. Ultimately, I can not find the entire entry. Even when I search for the date which should not change. Help

Best Answer

• FrankxFrankx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Did you try to modify your preferences?  Go to > Edit > Preferences > Downloaded Transactions  - then remove all checkmarks in the "Your Renaming Rules" section.  Then try the import again.

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R26.23 - Build 27.1.26.23  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 1909
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Did you try to modify your preferences?  Go to > Edit > Preferences > Downloaded Transactions  - then remove all checkmarks in the "Your Renaming Rules" section.  Then try the import again.

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R26.23 - Build 27.1.26.23  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 1909
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • AHChanningAHChanning Member
    I did discover the Preferences boxes and removed the annoying auto functions. Thanks for the advice.
  • FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy to help!  :)