Unable to Connect to Quicken Cloud

I signed out of my Quicken for Mac account, hoping that would solve the problem of not being able to sync bank accounts when receiving the error message "Quicken cloud is temporarily unavailable".
But now I cannot sign in to my Quicken for Mac subscription account!!! I receive the message "Unable to Connect to Quicken Cloud"
HELP

Best Answer

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @junerussell,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

Is this issue still occurring? If so, I suggest performing a reboot of your computer before attempting to reinstall Quicken again.

First, go to your Applications folder and be sure that Quicken is not currently installed; if it is, go ahead and uninstall it.

Next, restart your computer. Once rebooted, get a fresh download of Quicken from your Account page on Quicken.com. Then you'll want to attempt to reinstall Quicken using the new dmg file.

Let us know if these steps help to resolve the installation issue for you. Also, please let us know if you are then able to successfully sync to the Quicken Cloud.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

Answers

• It gets better. I uninstalled Quicken, and when I go to download it I can't!
    I get the message "AN error occurred while installing Quicken. An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made.'
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @junerussell,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

Is this issue still occurring? If so, I suggest performing a reboot of your computer before attempting to reinstall Quicken again.

First, go to your Applications folder and be sure that Quicken is not currently installed; if it is, go ahead and uninstall it.

Next, restart your computer. Once rebooted, get a fresh download of Quicken from your Account page on Quicken.com. Then you'll want to attempt to reinstall Quicken using the new dmg file.

Let us know if these steps help to resolve the installation issue for you. Also, please let us know if you are then able to successfully sync to the Quicken Cloud.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.