First Horizon Bank activity freezes

Options
I have latest version of subscription software. When doing online update for First Horizon Bank the system freezes up. Updates with other banks work fine. How do I fix this.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @mbur,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with updating your Horizon Bank account(s) in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

Please also let us know the full name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken, as well as the Connection Type being used. Additionally, do you receive any error messages?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• mbur
    mbur Member
    Options
    The bank is listed as "First Horizon Bank" and is direct connection. I do not get error messages, the program freezes while processing online data at 1% of processing payees. My other banks, etc. seem to work fine. I updated to 27.1.23.21 and it doesn't help.
This discussion has been closed.