Why is the app crashing after opening?

Options
Crashes on my and my wife’s iPhone and her iPad. Reinstalling does not help. App opens and crashes as soon you touch it.

Best Answer

• Scott Mustian
    Scott Mustian Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I figured out how to fix this. I found a setting in web and mobile tab that allows you to erase and replace the cloud copy of your quicken data. Once I did this the apps began working again.

Surprised I could not find this solution by searching the support site but at least I figured it out

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello Scott,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

The Community may need a bit more information to be able to further assist. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

You may also consider contacting Support directly for more advanced troubleshooting. Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and can work with you on a resolution.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

• Scott Mustian
    Scott Mustian Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I figured out how to fix this. I found a setting in web and mobile tab that allows you to erase and replace the cloud copy of your quicken data. Once I did this the apps began working again.

Surprised I could not find this solution by searching the support site but at least I figured it out
This discussion has been closed.