Downloading Transactions from Fidelity No Longer Working

Seeing issues with downloading transactions from Fidelity Investments. Was working perfectly till about mid December and since then have only downloaded a few of my transactions and deposits. Was an upgrade made that created issues with the downloading service?

Comments

• Should mention that one step updating acts normally and no errors are received. Just none of the recent transactions are coming through.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @markdaspot. What Q product are you running?  What BUILD of Q?  Do HELP,
    About Quicken for this info.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quiken Deluxe VR24.11, Build 27.1.24.11. Ended up deleting the accounts, and reloading them. Had to manually add alltransactions before 12/15 or so that were placeholder entries, but it currently is up to date. Hopefully new transactions will upload properly going forward. Hoping that it was just a corrupt file and that reloading the accounts will fix it.
  • sfertig
    sfertig Member ✭✭
    I have more or less the same problem. Since December 14, the download only includes cash in my Fidelity accounts, not any of the investments. Looking at the timeline it shows a big drop-off in both accounts as of 12/14. But the numbers on the Fidelity website are correct, it's just that Quicken no longer captures them.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    @sfertig, please do HELP, About Quicken and tell us:
    1. The Q product you are running,
    2. The BUILD of that product, and
    3. The "Membership valid thru date".

All of that info can be found at HELP, About Quicken.
    Also are you talking about Fidelity Investments, or Fidelity NetBenefits.
    Because I download from Fidelity Investments 6 days a week, without problem.  I consider them to be the "Gold Standard" for supporting Q.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP