My networth is not right

Hester1979
Hester1979 Member
Hi, my networth on quicken is set to over 6 billion euros. While that would be awesome, this is not correct, how do I change it? All my bank accounts show the right amounts.

Best Answer

• Hester1979
    Hester1979 Member
    Answer ✓
    Never mind, I had a brain problem where in I needed to use 0,69, not 0.69. It's fixed now...

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    What is the currency Preference for the Sidebar? Does it match the other accounts?

• I can't seem to find this screen that you're on? My sidebar shows currency in EUR and in CAD as those are the two countries I do my banking in.
  • John_in_NC
    My screenshot is from the Preferences. From the menubar, Quicken:Preferences.
  • Sorry for the delay, it's in Eur and the country is Canada, my sidebar shows my dutch accounts in EUR and my Canadian ones in CAD.
  • Ok I deleted the Canadian accounts and added them again, the problem is in the conversion rate to EUR. It's set at 690...... EURO. Instead of 0.690... EURO. Can I change this somewhere?
  • And I found where to change the currency rate and manually override is, but I can't change it to 0.69, quicken will change it to 0.
  • Hester1979
    Hester1979 Member
    Answer ✓
    Never mind, I had a brain problem where in I needed to use 0,69, not 0.69. It's fixed now...
  • John_in_NC
    I am glad you found out where to adjust the currency and resolved your problem! Thanks for the update.
This discussion has been closed.