downloading from fidelity is not working since november 2019

Reported issue to the support, installed Jan 18 2020. Untested software, poor support. Chat not working with Safari.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    As much as you might not wish to, you will have to reach out to Quicken support. (I haven't heard of problems with Safari, but a phone call might be better.)

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

If you are receiving cash outflow transactions, and not inflows, then it sounds like your connection is working. Without seeing your data logs, we can't tell if Fidelity is actually presenting these transactions, or if you have somehow gotten your register into a view where you are simply not seeing them. Support has more tools to assist.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    We are fellow users-we don't work for Quicken.

I can understand your frustration, but you haven't provided any details about your exact problems. (Errors? Can't Connect? Etc.) 

Many users (including myself) are having no issues with Fidelity.
  • jcjasik
    jcjasik Member ✭✭
    It is not that. There are no errors. All spending downloaded and up to date. Last INCOME entry is dated 11/12/19. Nothing since.
  • John_in_NC
    Answer ✓
    As much as you might not wish to, you will have to reach out to Quicken support. (I haven't heard of problems with Safari, but a phone call might be better.)

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

If you are receiving cash outflow transactions, and not inflows, then it sounds like your connection is working. Without seeing your data logs, we can't tell if Fidelity is actually presenting these transactions, or if you have somehow gotten your register into a view where you are simply not seeing them. Support has more tools to assist.

• jcjasik
    jcjasik Member ✭✭
    Yes, they do have tools. Yet, they are slow to respond. Wait times are excessive.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, you've waited here for roughly 24 hours with no resolution.  Call Support.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jcjasik
    jcjasik Member ✭✭
    Support is not responsive. And I am not a tester. Reporting what QA missed every time new release is posted.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wait for Q Support may be longer than you'd prefer (and they're closed entirely tomorrow) but you've gotten NO help here ...  so pick your poison.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jcjasik
    jcjasik Member ✭✭
    I did. I will stop using substandard software and untested software.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited January 2020
    Hello @jcjasik,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your feedback, although I apologize for any frustration incurred when contacting Support. 

Typically, when posting an issue on the Community, you receive answers/suggestions from other Users, as it is a User-to-User forum.

A help ticket is not created for this type of interaction, and in order to have a help ticket created, you will need to contact Support directly. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7858322/faq-why-didnt-i-receive-an-answer-when-i-reported-a-problem#latest

You may consider becoming a beta tester so that you have a more hands-on approach with the ability to report problems, bugs, personal feedback, etc.

You can find more information about becoming a beta tester here

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie 

This discussion has been closed.