Why don't my transactions show in the android mobile app?

slsund
slsund Member ✭✭
I have successful sync with the web app and when I sync to the android mobile app it has all information except no transactions show up at all.

Best Answer

• slsund
    slsund Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Update: I went into Quicken for Mac and unchecked some of the accounts that have been closed over the years. By reducing the overall number of accounts selected it seems to have transaction data flowing now to the mobile app.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Hello @slsund

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

I would start by taking a look at the steps outlined here particularly the steps under " I am Missing Transactions On the Mobile App."

Please let me know how it goes!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • slsund
    slsund Member ✭✭
    I have verified the steps on the "I am Missing Transactions On the Mobile App." and everything seems to be set up correctly. I do get accurate synchronization of account balances and the active budget from Quicken for Mac but I get zero transactions flowing across to the mobile app.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @slsund

Thank you for the response and for providing more details.

When you open an account on the mobile app do you see a refreshing symbol and the app is blank?

Have you tried looking at more than one account on the mobile app?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • slsund
    slsund Member ✭✭
    Upon opening the mobile app it does an overall refresh but each account does not have a refresh symbol showing.

Each account shows the balance and when I click on them they all show "You don't have any transactions."

Under "Recent Transactions" it shows "No Transactions available".

Under "Top Trending Categories Last 30 days" it shows "You don't have any transactions".

Under "Spending Over Time" it shows "You don't have any transactions".

Under the "January Budget" it shows the accurate synchronization of the desktop values and when I drill-down to any category it shows "You don't have any transactions".
  • slsund
    slsund Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Update: I went into Quicken for Mac and unchecked some of the accounts that have been closed over the years. By reducing the overall number of accounts selected it seems to have transaction data flowing now to the mobile app.
  • Update: Following sisund's advice from January 2020, I also unchecked all the accounts that were unnecessary to have mobile access. Immediately after I did that, all the detailed transactions were available on my mobile device. Quicken for Mac.
This discussion has been closed.