My One Step Update will not download 2 of the accounts

The One Step Update keeps saying that I need to enter the password for two of my accounts, the American Express and Discover. The passwords haven't changed and there is no way to reenter them from the notification box.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @riebe98,

A few questions:
    1) Are you using the password vault, or do you enter the passwords each time you do an Update? 
    2) How long has this been happening?
    3) Can you log-on to these two accounts via the FI's websites?

Thanks.

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Version
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• riebe98
    riebe98 Member ✭✭
    I enter my passwords each time which is what I like to do. I don't know about password vault but it said the password doesn't match the vault. When I tries to go to the password vault it would not let me in.
    2. This has been happening just the past two weeks since I did a Quicken program update. I never had this problem since I used the the feature the past couple years.
    3. I can get into the accounts with no problem directly using the passwords.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I think you should deactivate each of these accounts from One Step Update (OSU), close out your Quicken program, reopen Quicken, and then "Activate One Step Update" (or set-up online) for each account.  Do these one-at-a time then try to do the One Step Update process.

Let us know how it goes.

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably should have asked what version of Quicken you are on - is it R19.8?

• riebe98
    riebe98 Member ✭✭
    R-24.11
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the above doesn't work, you should take a look at this thread about issues relating to the recent R-24.11 Q update https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867514/issues-following-release-of-build-27-1-24-11#latest

This discussion has been closed.