How can I fix the Projected Balance to show the correct amount to start with, Not negative

How can I fix the Projected Balance to show the correct amount to start with, instead of the negative amount it starts with? The Account has a positive balance. But Projected Balance graph starts as a negative.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Please provide the year and version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken

I suspect there may be some past due reminders associated with the register that are not apparent (press Ctrl + J) or perhaps there is one or more savings goals not shown (select the Planning tab, Savings Goals,  and check Goal Actions > Show savings goal transactions in register and reports).

Otherwise, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows
  • Greg184
    Greg184 Member ✭✭
    The year is 2020, the Version is R24.11
    Build 27.1.24.11
  • Greg184
    Greg184 Member ✭✭
    I never set up any Goals so the only thing that comes up when I click on Planning tab then Savings goals is the start page.Make a plan and save with the Get Started button.
This discussion has been closed.