Cloud Sync Error

Options
After performing a Cloud Sync I get the following error: DataIntegrityViolationException: could not execute; SQL [n/a]; nested exception is org.hibernate exception. DataException: could not execute statement: An internal problem has occurred while processing your request [RequestId=null] Please try after some time.

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • dtf
    dtf Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your help. After performing the steps for How to resolve an internal sync disconnect, at step 5: "When you can see your data file again, return to the Mobile & Web tab and click Get Started to activate the sync and re-add your accounts.", I am asked for a vault password. It does not accept my normal login password so I am not sure what password to use.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Options
    When you run One Step Update, are you asked for a vault password?
  • dtf
    dtf Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, and I don't know what it is. I tried my regular login pw but that was rejected.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Options
  • dtf
    dtf Member ✭✭
    Options
    So I successfully reset my vault password and re-executed the steps for resolving an internal sync disconnect, but I am still getting the same error when I try to sync. My accounts, however, are being updated with new transactions so it seems to be working even though I get the error.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's try some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• dtf
    dtf Member ✭✭
    Options
    I restarted Quicken and updated it to the latest release. Error still happens.
  • dtf
    dtf Member ✭✭
    Options
    Correction - I restarted Windows and updated Quicken to the latest release but still get the same error.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @dtf

Thank you for providing more details, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

At this point, I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps and a review of the log files to determine the cause of this error.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.