Mobile app not showing any categories only transfers

Options
When entering transactions in mobile app categories are not populated, is anybody having this problem

Best Answer

• Bill Chip Smith
    Bill Chip Smith Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Issue has been fixed. I was getting a attachment sync error on desktop. Called Quicken support. Had to reset cloud data. With that fix it took care of my issue with categories on the mobile app. Thank you for responding so quickly to my issue.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Bill Chip Smith

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Currently, I am unable to recreate this, I am able to select a category for a transaction within the mobile app.

May I ask if this is happening on all accounts in the mobile app or a specific account?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Bill Chip Smith
    Bill Chip Smith Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Issue has been fixed. I was getting a attachment sync error on desktop. Called Quicken support. Had to reset cloud data. With that fix it took care of my issue with categories on the mobile app. Thank you for responding so quickly to my issue.
This discussion has been closed.