Moving Quicken to second monitor loses all scheduled deposits

I have a second monitor to use with my laptop. The second monitor is my primary monitor. Occasionally, I need to move Quicken to the laptop screen, but when I do all of my scheduled deposits disappear. However, the totals shown at the bottom of the screen are still correct. When I move Quicken back the the main monitor from the laptop, the scheduled deposits re-appear. Any suggestions about why this is happening?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rhhannum

Thank you for taking the time to visit the community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

What is the resolution that the laptop set at?

Also, may I ask that you include a screenshot of the deposits showing and then missing on the laptop?

For steps on the capturing and posting a screenshot please see this link here.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • rhhannum
    rhhannum Member ✭✭
    Thank you Tyka for your response. I have to admit that the error was my fault. I did not realize that when I moved Quicken to the smaller laptop screen, the register was not fully shown and there was a slide bar at the bottom of the register that allowed me to see the missing data. However, this raises another concern. When I move Quicken to the laptop, the account bar is fully shown and this is the reason I didn't think to look closely at the register. Why would the register not shrink to fit the available screen space?
    In answer to your question, both the large monitor and the laptop screen are set to 1366x768.
This discussion has been closed.