When trying to sync with mobile I receive error "Parameter cpData.postedOn must be specified..."

When trying to sync with mobile I receive "Parameter cpData.postedOn must be specified for this request" ...the msg also listed the account (in this case my checking account) as well as the date and amount. Under the severity tab they are all listed as Important (I have around 50 entries). I cannot seem to get around these msgs to allow for sync to happen between my account on Quicken 2020 (on win10) and Quicken on the www (on my Samsung Note 8 running android).

Comments

• Hello @ds2659674,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken (Quicken for Windows) or Quicken>About Quicken (Quicken for Mac).

Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you. 

If you have not already done so, I suggest taking a look at the information and following the steps outlined here to troubleshoot the Parameter error that you're receiving.

If the issue persists, I recommend contacting Support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting. Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and will work with you towards resolving this.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.