Why can I no longer download transactions from SRPFCU?

Options
Quicken is no longer able to connect to my SRP FCU accounts. I have confirmed that I am entering the same userid and password that I use to successfully access the accounts over the web, but when I enter them in the Quicken account setup forms, I get an error message telling me they are incorrect. I update my Quicken for Mac Premier 2020 to Version 5.14.2 (Build 514.31850.100) yesterday, and the problem began afterward.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @SCBuckeye,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Would you mind providing a few more details regarding this issue? What is the full name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken, as well as the Connection Type being used to connect?

You can find this by going to Accounts>Settings,  with the account highlighted in the sidebar.

Also, would you mind going to Window>Account Status and letting us know if there are any error message(s) displayed next to the troublesome accounts?

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• SCBuckeye
    SCBuckeye Member ✭✭
    Options
    Dear Quicken Natalie,

The financial institution I am trying to connect to is the SRP Federal Credit Union (https://www.srpfcu.org). The name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken is “SRP Federal Credit Union- New” and the Connection Type is Quicken Connect.

The error message is “Download Error (15500) The user cannot sign on because the user ID or password is invalid.” However, the user ID and password I use are the correct ones for accessing my account at the url shown above.

Hopefully, this is enough information for you to figure out what the problem is.

Thanks.

Best regards.

SCBuckeye
This discussion has been closed.