Can I have all NEW transactions come in as Uncleared and Unaccepted?

Is there a setting, somewhere for the Web version (which I am trying out, for the first time, on a credit card account), that will bring all NEW transactions into my web view as uncleared (which, if they're new, they SHOULD be) and unaccepted (which they should remain until I verify them) ?

Quicken Classic Premier (Windows) R52.33

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited January 2020
    Hello @EmKay,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your question, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

When attempting to replicate this myself, I determined that new transactions automatically come into the Quicken Web Application as "Not Reviewed". 

You can then select a transaction, or multiple transactions, and mark them accordingly, by clicking the checkbox next to the line entry and then clicking the green (mark as "Reviewed") or the gray (mark as "Not Reviewed") checkmark at the top, next to the "Delete" icon.

Marking a transaction as "Reviewed", however, does not "Accept" the transaction into the register(s) on the Quicken Desktop program.

I determined that you will then still be able to "Accept" the transaction(s) once returning to the Desktop program, as usual, as long as you have your Downloaded Transactions Preferences set to not automatically add new transactions to your banking register(s).

I am unable to locate any existing Idea threads for the ability to "Accept" transactions directly from the Quicken Web Application.

You may consider creating your own Idea post requesting this specific feature be implemented for the Quicken Web App. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community

You may also consider adding your vote to an existing Idea thread requesting a full-featured version of Quicken on the Web, where the Quicken Web Application would include the full features and functionality of the Quicken Desktop program. 

Our developer's review Idea threads to get an idea of what people would like Quicken to offer.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

• EmKay
    EmKay Member ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had a chance to go thru Natalie's response yet, but NotACPA, this makes sense. I'll change my way of thinking about it, in trying out the web version.

Quicken Classic Premier (Windows) R52.33

This discussion has been closed.