Anyone else not getting full downloads of thier American Express transastions?

Options
I download my AMEX correctly, but I have noticed recently that certain transactions simply do not download into my Quicken register.

Best Answer

Answers

• mattsweeney
    mattsweeney Member ✭✭
    Options
    sorry- typed too quickly: "their" and "transactions".
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @mattsweeney

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

May I ask, for the transactions that aren't appearing in the register, are they Transfer transactions?  

If so, please review the information available here and let us know if this helps to explain the missing transactions.

If not, please let us know what type of transactions are missing and what version and release of Quicken you are using (Quicken > About Quicken).

Thank you,

Sarah
  • mattsweeney
    mattsweeney Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Sarah, Thanks for responding. I am using Version 5.14.3 (Build 514.31897.100) for Mac. It is not transfers. Honestly, I can't see any pattern. It will be a $39.00 charge from one store, then a $5.99 from another. It is not the same amount or same store.. and it is only one or two missing transactions per download...they are very easy to miss, because all the other transactions download fine in the same batch..For example, I'll download 13 transactions into Quicken, but there are 15 charges on my Amex transactions page. They are not "pending" transactions either. I have to go through each one to see what is missing. It is most odd....
This discussion has been closed.