What is the difference between the QuickFill list and Memorized Payee list ?

Options
steve150@
steve150@ Member ✭✭✭
QuickFill list and Memorized Payee list ?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @steve150@

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Information on the memorized payee list is available here.

The Memorized Payee List allows you to save frequently used information so you don't need to reenter it each time you enter a transaction. The Memorized Payee List saves all information about payees such as categories, amounts, and memos.

QuickFill, Fills in each field in a transaction as you type it. This is one of the features that let you enter data quickly.

For more information on QuickFill, please take a moment to review the information available here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • steve150@
    steve150@ Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    So QuickFill will enter the Memorized Payee (and all it's associated information) when I type in the payee field. But it also is what will fill in the Category & Tag fields when Payee is not a memorized one ?
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @steve150@

I apologize for the delay in responding to your question.  Yes, the QuickFill feature opens a drop-down list of frequently and/or recently used categories and tags.

This allows you to quickly select the desired category/tag without having to type it out or search the category list.

I hope this information helps to answer the question, but please let us know if there is any further questions/concerns the Community may assist with.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.