Sorry, we have encounter an error. ( and it is not your fault)

BBBob
BBBob Unconfirmed ✭✭
For the last 2 weeks, I have not been able to connect to my CIBC PLC account using Express Web Connect. I have tried to reset the account; deactivate and reactivate; changed user ID card access, but to no avail. Any suggestions? The other 3 accounts work just fine.
Ver:R22.15 Build 27.122.15

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What error code(s) are you getting?

In case of CC-501, 502, 503, 506 errors from a single bank deactivate all accounts with this bank using the same bank logon ID, including any old, long closed, hidden and forgotten accounts that might still be activated. If you miss one, the aggregation server involved in handling Express Web Connect - connected accounts will not start with a clean slate and you will continue to have problems. When done deactivating, restart Quicken and reactivate accounts.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What error code(s) are you getting?

In case of CC-501, 502, 503, 506 errors from a single bank deactivate all accounts with this bank using the same bank logon ID, including any old, long closed, hidden and forgotten accounts that might still be activated. If you miss one, the aggregation server involved in handling Express Web Connect - connected accounts will not start with a clean slate and you will continue to have problems. When done deactivating, restart Quicken and reactivate accounts.

• BBBob
    BBBob Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Thank you, thank you and thank you. It is so frustrating trying to get this to work when it gets a glitch. Your solution worked fine. BTW there were no error messages.
This discussion has been closed.