Rollover Reserve Includes Negative Rollover Amounts?

Never had this problem before. My rollover categories are set to "Rollover only positive balances at the end of each month". The "Rollover Reserve" amount should total only the positive rollover amounts.  However, my "Rollover Reserve" amount for January 2020 includes the negative rollover amounts.

My "Rollover Reserve" amount should be $1,606.41 (I manually totaled all positive amounts) but my total is $1,035.48, a difference of $570.93. The total of my negative rollover amounts is $570.93 (I manually totaled all negative amounts).

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Comments

• Hello Joseph,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

If you have not already done so, I suggest performing a Validate and Repair on your Quicken data file, following the steps outlined here.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.