How do I fix investment transaction window issue?

Parts of a transaction window becomes white when entering the security in an investment transaction and then clicking on New. This problem first appeared when I began using another laptop.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this when adding a new security in an investing transaction?

Please let us know the version of Quicken you are running (from Help/About Quicken) and describe the exact steps you take when this problem occurs.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • ivalsecrest
    ivalsecrest Member ✭✭
    I am running version R24.14 build 27.1.24.14

I open an investment account register and then click on enter transactions. I first enter the type of transaction followed by the date. Then I enter a security from the drop-down list (so it is not new) and then tab to enter the associated data. The resulting window has much of the information eliminated except for the boxes to enter the data. The boxes have no labels so I must use my memory of the previous screen to enter the data correctly.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for clarifying. This does not happen for me.

Is the Security Name dropdown box covering the names of the entry boxes, or the names not re-drawing when you tab to move to the next entry box, or is it something else? 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • ivalsecrest
    ivalsecrest Member ✭✭
    They are not redrawing. Not that you mention the covering, sometimes the top one in the dropdown is covered when I use a few letters of the security I want. I do this to speed up the search.