When will Bill/Income Reminders be fixed?

Version 24.14 was supposed to fix Bill/Income Reminders. However, I still have the same problem- when entering Bill Reminders with no end, only one months transactions gets recorded i.e. the start date. Succesive months do not appear. They used to.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where, exactly, in Quicken are you looking? There are several different views ... some only show the next scheduled occurrence, some (like the register view) show as many occurrences as fit into the "show the next xx days" date range.
  • Tom33
    Tom33 Member ✭✭
    Tools / Manage Bill & Income Reminders / Add
    When I add a new reminder with no end date, only the first instance appears. Before this fault happened, after I missed some supposedly scheduled payments, endless reminders would show for as many months as the table size would allow. Editing a reminder to apply to all future instances has the same result- only one instance is seen.
  • Tom33
    Tom33 Member ✭✭
    OK - here's something I never noticed. On the Manage Bill & Income Reminders screen, I've always had the "All Bills & Deposits" active - that's where the notifications are not appearing. If I make "Monthly Bills & Deposits" active, and scroll through the months, the transaction reminders do seem to be listed. What has changed with the "All" screen to not show all the reminders?
  • Tom33
    Tom33 Member ✭✭
    And, why were the reminders not showing up under "Reminders" at the bottom the check register ?
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom said:
    And, why were the reminders not showing up under "Reminders" at the bottom the check register ?

This is controlled by a register setting under ⚙️.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom said:
    OK - here's something I never noticed. On the Manage Bill & Income Reminders screen, I've always had the "All Bills & Deposits" active - that's where the notifications are not appearing. If I make "Monthly Bills & Deposits" active, and scroll through the months, the transaction reminders do seem to be listed. What has changed with the "All" screen to not show all the reminders?
    I've never really noticed that concept...
    To me - the ALL screen shows all the Reminders defined - just sort it by Payee name -
    It lists ALL the Reminder PAYEES - and NOT all the actual MONTHLY Reminders.
    As you have noted, to see the upcoming monthly reminders, you need to click the MONTHLY tab - or - click on the CALENDAR - or - the checkbox for the Calendar

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Tom33
    Tom33 Member ✭✭
    Something has changed or something is wrong. I've been using Quicken for more than 20 years and have not changed any settings in years. The situation I've described above is recent. I didn't know about it for at least a couple of months- until I missed some payments that suddenly weren't showing up in my Reminders. I changed from Quicken CD to Quicken subscription a few months ago; I suspect that's when my problem may have started. Did Quicken revise the program at that time? Did something go wrong with the download? I've noticed many other comments about missing Reminders although I've not really read them to see if their problems are similar to mine- but something seems to be going on with this Quicken feature.
  • I see these questions from February, and heard this would be resolved in August, but here we are in November and I still have to go into the Bill
    Reminders manually every day and have to look for items in RED and manually enter these transactions into Quicken.
    Been using Quicken and auto enter Bill Reminders/Entries FOREVER, and believe I have been doing this manually at least since the beginning of 2020.

Running a Quicken subscription for Home, Business and Rental, Version R30.10, Build 27.1.30.10.

Please advise, and thanks.
  • gecko6887
    gecko6887 Member
    edited December 2020
    Its December and running R30.14 issue remains Issue seems to be associated with when I reluctantly renewed the subscription. Read through many other posts and tried 2 suggestions. Both didn't work. Performed validation and changed a preference setting. The "clock" will appear on the account list to indicate and upcoming bill. In the register tab, it will show the count (1 Due) but nothing listed.

[Removed-Rant/Unhelpful]
This discussion has been closed.