No transactions showing in budget (Q Mac)

jodiev5z3n8
jodiev5z3n8 Member
Hi,

I've just installed Quicken Deluxe 2020 for mac (Version 5.14.3). I've added all my accounts and imported 2 months worth of transactions in each account. I verified that all the transactions were categorized properly, recategorizing when needed.

When I create a budget, there's a complete disconnect between what the account transactions show and what the budget is saying has been expensed in any one category (of course I'm looking at some perfectly matching categories/subcategories). Budget essentially shows $0 in every single category. I even tried manually entering an expense with today's date in a budgeted category but it's not showing up either.

I don't understand what I need to do to have the budget look up expenses in the selected categories, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jodiev5z3n8

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I have a few questions to help me understand what could be happening.

First, are you looking at the main budget view when you click on "Budget" along the top, or are you in the Edit Budget screen?

If the main budget view, what is the "Budget As Of" date?

What are the dates for the 2 months of transactions that have been imported?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.