Quicken Pop-up on Windows PC when restarting PC

I get an annoying pop-up (that want's you to enter your Quicken sign-in information) when you restart/re-boot your computer, not just when you want to get into the Quicken program, I'd like the answer to that as well. I'm using Quicken 2020 Subscription, and didn't have this until I upgraded from Quicken 17.

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have Download transactions when Quicken starts checked in Preferences?

Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • BrightonBob
    BrightonBob Member ✭✭
    No, I do not have it checked- i would attached a picture but don't know how top do so.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To attach a screenshot, use one of these two icons at the top of the posting window:
    A screenshot of the login request would be helpful, be sure to obfuscate any personal information.
    Brand new forum users may not have the icons, it is earned after accruing a few points.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• BrightonBob
    BrightonBob Member ✭✭
    Thanks - I am a new user, community user, so I don't yet have that attachment feature option.
    When be-booting my Windows PC, the following Quicken Windows pops up: Quicken Scheduled Updates. One or more updates did not start as scheduled. Would you like to start your scheduled updates now? Enter vault Password.

I have verified that my updates are all done, I am Version 27.14).
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The scheduled updates that are being referred to is doing a One Step Update at start-up, not a program software update.
    Check Tools->Scheduled Updates

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• BrightonBob
    BrightonBob Member ✭✭
    That did it! One of my five accounts was not checked. All is good now - Thank you, Splasher!
This discussion has been closed.