What is the fix for Quicken mobile app on iphone and ipad crashing on startup

What is the fix for Quicken mobile app on iphone and ipad crashing on startup

Comments

• Hello @rrtrodglen,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken (Quicken for Windows) or Quicken>About Quicken (Quicken for Mac).

Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you. 

If you have not already done so, I suggest uninstalling the Quicken Mobile App from your mobile devices, restarting the devices, and then reinstalling the Quicken Mobile App.

Please let us know if performing these steps help to resolve this matter for you.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• rrtrodglen
    rrtrodglen Member ✭✭
    I am using the subscription version R24.14. I have deleted the app and reloaded several times. When I sign in and the data file tries to load the app just closes. Everything works fine on windows computer.
  • Hello @rrtrodglen,

Thank you for providing the requested information as well as the results of uninstalling and reinstalling the Quicken Mobile App. 

Since the issue persists after performing these steps, I suggest contacting Support directly for more advanced troubleshooting.

Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and will work with you towards resolving this.

You may also consider submitting feedback/reporting a problem directly by emailing mobilefeedback@quicken.com.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

This discussion has been closed.