Canvas Credit Union

This issue has been going on for a few months. When performing an account update, I am prompted to receive a one time code, but a second prompt to enter the code never appears. Have tried cancelling out of the window, but in all cases no transactions are downloaded.
When I attempt to reset the online services, I receive an error that quicken cannot contact my financial institution.
If I deactivate and recreate from scratch, I get the transactions.

Help appreciated!

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello @ssurban,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with downloading your transactions into Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

Please also let us know the full name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken, as well as the Connection Type being used.

You can find this information by going to Tools>Account List:

Additionally, do you receive any specific error(s) regarding the message that Quicken is unable to connect to your financial institution?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• ssurban
    ssurban Member
    Full name of institution "Canvas Credit Union"
    Express Web Connect
    Error CC-502
This discussion has been closed.