Calendar Tripling Income

Last few weeks quicken keeps adding 3 new duplicates of one of my income reminders. Only does it to one of them. Every time I close quicken and open it 3 more appear. If I enter it into the register, it only enters it once and the duplicates disappear for that day. If I try to delete it, they all get deleted.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @PaulsonC

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't already, I would recommend performing a Validate & Repair on the data file.  To do so, open Quicken and go to the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the window that opens, mark the top box for "Validate file" and click OK.  Once completed a data log will open, that log may be closed or saved for later, but when ready please close and re-open Quicken. 

Then attempt to add the bill reminder once more.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • PaulsonC
    PaulsonC Member ✭✭
    I tried the Validate and Repair and Super Validate and repair...it fixes it but only for a short time. Any new reminders breaks it again. and I have to Validate and repair it several times for it to work.
  • Not that it helps a whole lot, but this same issue is happening to me with bill reminders. I am using the latest version of Quicken for Windows on their subscription plan. I deleted every bill reminder, ran a validate and repair and a super validate and repair in the hopes that it would clear up the issue. I then re-added my bill reminders and they started duplicating. The projection feature is basically out the window now because it looks like I am way over budget all of the time. This has got to be a bug they haven't figured out yet.
  • PaulsonC
    PaulsonC Member ✭✭
    Samsies...the income one fixed after the super validate. Now I have bills doing it. Validating it fixes it until I close out. When I open it again its broke. I love the projection...its driving me bonkers.
  • PaulsonC
    PaulsonC Member ✭✭
    After much trial and error tonight. It seems to "break" everytime I do the one step update. More trial and error and if I uncheck the "update bills" in the online services....no more breaks...so far anyway
  • bigby65@
    bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
    Same problem here. And the repetitive "solution" that is always suggested for EVERY PROBLEM doesn't work!!! How about actually fixing the problems users report instead of giving cookie cutter answers? You still haven't fixed the problems I reported with my mobile phone provider. The only way I was able to get rid of the problem was by manually entering a recurring monthly bill.
This discussion has been closed.