budget not syncing to Quicken Mobile

for some reason when I switched over to a new 2020 budget it's no longer syncing to Quicken mobile. I just says "no budget available". I've looked everywhere in the interface and don't see any option to specifically tell it to sync my new budget. I checked the mobile sync interface, nothing in there about budget. I've done numerous syncs and all my other accounts and data seems to be syncing fine. Any ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Wade Shanley

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

All created budgets should automatically sync with the Quicken Cloud to view/edit on the Mobile and Web companion Apps, there unfortunately is not an option to manually sync the budget data I apologize.

Are you still experiencing issues with the budget data not syncing to the cloud?

If so, please let us know if you are using Quicken for Windows or Mac on the desktop and do you receive any errors when syncing in the desktop software?

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Wade Shanley
    Wade Shanley Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks. It's Quicken Windows...the most current version...I have the subscription. It's still not syncing. No errors on Onestep update that I can see. Onestep doesn't really have any indicator about the budget sync so Im not even sure how to troubleshoot it.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Wade Shanley

Thanks so much the response and providing that additional information.

Please go to the Mobile & Alerts tab and click on the "sync now" button, this will initiate a sync separate from the One Step Update.

Once the process finishes you should receive either a "Sync was Successful" message or a dialogue window with errors listed.

Let me know what happens :)

Sarah
  • Wade Shanley
    Wade Shanley Member ✭✭✭
    Yep, have done that numerous times. Still no impact. In fact I've been all over that section of the app, there isn't even a mention of budget anywhere in that mobile sync section. It makes reference to Accounts to sync but there is no option to select a budget. I've looked everywhere, in the accounts to sync section, no mention of budget, nothing in settings it's very odd.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Wade Shanley

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.