Why am I getting the following error? AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:ccclient.203 with PSECU

Since I upgraded, My PSECU accounts will not sync with bank even when I have tried setting up a new account. Get the AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:ccclient.203 message. It started as a once in a while problem that repeating the sync would correct. Then it became more frequent requiring multiple attempts to sync accounts until it just fails. Went through the entire troubleshooting menu with customer service and it has been elevated. My other banks successfully sync with the software. That was 8 days ago- no word from quicken. Still can't sync with bank. IS this a problem with my bank or with quicken. Why doesn't starting new help?

Best Answers

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I wish I had an answer for you. My PSECU account is working correctly. Have you tried deactivating downloads and then setting it up again. When you do this, be sure to deactivate all of the PSECU accounts. You may even want to try deactivating all Quicken Connect accounts and then activating them all again.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Tried deactivating with no change in error message when resetting up the accounts. Also get message when trying to set up a new account with this bank. My iPhone bank app, however, works fine. Tis a mystery.
  • While waiting for quicken support to figure out this error message, I went ahead and rebuilt the entire file. Starting back to when I first upgraded to subscription. I now have everything except one PSECU account linked and reconciled. One account (savings) would not link. I had to create a new "savings" account. Which does link, but only has the last 90 days of transactions. How can I get the old transactions from my original savings account into the new one?
  • emclusk
    emclusk Member ✭✭
    The "accepted answer" here sends me and probably so many other people into an endless chase that does not get fixed after too much time on the phone or chatting. Quicken is looking less and less attractive -- even in Windows, where the same error type -- 'aggregator_in_error" -- renders the program nearly useless. I await a resolution on both the Mac and Windows version. Twice now with phone and chat support. No progress.
  • Well this time they were not helpful but in the past, during a PSECU change over, they were very helpful when the bank and the community were not. In this case, I went ahead and did the hard fix while waiting for them to come back with a reason for my problem and went back to an old backup and rebuilt the registers. My accounts are all now rebuilt and reconciled so...... until the next time I am good to go.
This discussion has been closed.