Connecting to American Century Investments

Is anyone successful in connecting to American Century Investments? It keeps telling me Username and/or password is incorrect. I have verified that both are correct by going to American Century Investments website and using the exact username and password with success. In Quicken, I can not log in. I have never been able to log in so it isn't an issue that I have been able to and now can not.

Obviously American Century Investments is in the list of FI's or I couldn't choose it. And I verified the web address in Quicken is the correct web address. I'm using Quicken Mac 2017 but I would think the version shouldn't matter if the FI is in the list.

Any help is appreciated.
Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1994

Best Answer

Answers

• Skyking86
    Skyking86 Member ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem with a bank in onestep update. . .
  • Rick2022
    Rick2022 Member ✭✭✭✭
    So, with virtually no comments, does this mean that NO one is having issues setting up American Century to direct connect? If so, would you tell me how it was accomplished?
  • JustMeHere
    JustMeHere Member ✭✭✭✭
    RIck said:
    So, with virtually no comments, does this mean that NO one is having issues setting up American Century to direct connect? If so, would you tell me how it was accomplished?
    More likely there are very few Quicken customers using American Century, and even fewer that show up here to comment on it.
    Using Quicken Subscription Premier (and have a copy of Starter to test things on)
  • JustMeHere
    JustMeHere Member ✭✭✭✭
    P.S. Your best bet might be to contact Quicken support about it:
    https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support
    Using Quicken Subscription Premier (and have a copy of Starter to test things on)
  • Rick2022
    Rick2022 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link. I just contacted them and was told that I needed to check with American Century and have them enable Direct Connect. I'll contact them Monday and see what they say. I have not needed to do this for any of my other FI's.
  • Rick2022
    Rick2022 Member ✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.