Bellco Credit Union Accounts cc-502

I am attempting to set up a new Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property software installation, and it will not allow me to connect to any of my Bellco Credit Union accounts. It says there is a connection problem cc-502. The website is working, and I've verified with my credit union that it is not an issue on their end. 99% of my banking is with this credit union, will Quicken work with their website? If not, I need a refund for this software!

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thedragonchk,

Please try the steps outlined in the advice provided by this webpage https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

Let us know how you make out.

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Version
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• oshea63
    oshea63 Member
    I am having the exact same problem with my Quicken Deluxe for Windows software. I have spent over two hours with Quicken and Bellco phone support without a fix. The steps outlined did not work for me either. This "connectivity issue" started immediately after a Quicken update on Feb. 10. Any advice/instruction is appreciated greatly!
  • Hello @oshea63,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Is this issue still occurring? If so, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

Please also let us know the full name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken, as well as the Connection Type being used.

You can find this information by going to Tools>Account List:

Additionally, do you use any special characters in your online banking password with this financial institution?

Let us know!

-Quicken Natalie

• oshea63
    oshea63 Member
    Natalie,

After many hours on the phone with Bellco and Quicken to no avail, one day last week out of the blue the situation corrected itself. Strange, but thankful.

Unfortunately, Quicken pushed another update yesterday, which I reluctantly installed, and the same situation has occurred again. Error Code: CC-501 "Unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken server."

So, I believe the updates are causing an issue with Bellco Credit Union - CO. I am using Quicken Deluxe for Windows, v.R25.10, build: 27.1.25.10.

Connection type: One Step Update feature connecting through wireless.

I do use a special character in my password.
  • oshea63
    oshea63 Member
    Thank you for your assistance!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @oshea63

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

If you have your Quicken file open when you experience this error, try these steps first:
    1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID syncing and alerts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out
    4. After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.