Server Issues? Continuous Errors This Morning

Hi - I am getting multiple sync errors this morning, QFM 5.14.3 on macOS 10.14.6

Even when trying to send the troubleshooting file, I get an error it could not be uploaded. I am having no other network issues (email, video, internet)

Best Answer

Answers

• Alin
    Alin Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
     got the same type of problem today, not the exact error..i get "unsupported url" whatever that means, which usually clears itself up in time.

my day started with an error that i haven't seen before asking me to create a new cloud account (which i did not) even while clicking on "My Quicken Account" everything checks out...very strange
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I would not try repeated downloads and wait 24 hours. These sorts of problems usually resolve themselves. 

If the error persists, contact support:

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support
  • Zoolook
    Zoolook Member, Mac Beta Beta
    This did not fix itself, I had to reset all of the accounts that stopped functioning, which of course means going through the 2-step validation for them again. They worked for 2 days, then stopped again and now I have to validate them again.

It seems to be the same accounts over and over. Capital One, Discover, US Bank and Chase.
This discussion has been closed.