Barclaycard Transactions Not Importing

Quicken Version 5.14.3 (Build 514.31897.100) / macOS 10.15.3 (Catalina). Download of transactions as .qfx seems to work fine. When I attempt to import transactions from the download I see the "preparing to download" pop up, then nothing imports. Worked fine a month ago. Tried several times. Any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @lawrenceswift

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

What is the date of the most recent transaction in Quicken for this account?

Is it possible that the transactions in the QFX have already been imported?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • They have not been imported. I've tried numerous times. Last download successfully imported was for Dec 17 2019 to Jan 16 2020 completed a few days after Jan 16. I can download .qfx file, but not import for Jan 17 to Feb 16.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @lawrenceswift

Thank you for the response and for confirming that the transactions have not been imported.

If the account has been connected for automatic download, the account will need to be deactivated prior to importing the QFX file.

This can be found by selecting the account and choosing "Settings" in the bottom right-hand corner.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • I deactivated downloads for this account. I am still not able to import transactions. Not sure why it quit working.
This discussion has been closed.