IPad app sync issues

koaomo
koaomo Member
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
I got an iPad for Christmas, downloaded the Quicken App, signed in with my desktop login...but the info for my America First Credit Union accounts won’t update with the America First website. My credit card with a different bank updates just fine. The app keeps telling me that I need to login with my credentials and so I do, and then it says they aren’t correct, but it’s exactly what I’m logging into the America First website with. Anyone else had this issue and resolved it?

I’m using the newest app for iPad, just downloaded in Dec 2019. For my desktop, I’m using a dell laptop and have downloaded the latest version for PC use. I logged on to my old laptop this weekend and it loaded the transactions from my America First Credit Union accounts just fine. I tried after that to do it on my new iPad and it still tells me that my credentials are wrong.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @koaomo

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Also, if you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here

In the desktop version navigate to the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

Let me know how it goes! 

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • koaomo
    koaomo Member
    The connection method says: direct connect
This discussion has been closed.