Red Flag showing against an account name

Options
I am running Quicken Premier 2020, Version R25.10, Build 27.1.25.10. My membership is valid until 1/18/2021.
I have an issue in that my Bank of America Checking account continually displays a Red Flag telling me that I have tasks to perform. When I click the flag, there are no transactions. Consequently, when I go to reconcile, there is a message telling me to “Review the Unaccepted Transactions First”. But there are none to review.
This is a small problem but annoying. Can you please help? Do you still have Live Chat?

Best Answer

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks Frank. I remembered having this issue a while back. Found my old copy of the Chat Session back in 2016 and followed through the steps. It worked and the RED Flag error has gone away.

Motto - Save your chat sessions!

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi "@Patrick",

This is the Quicken Community (principally Quicken users who are looking for and answering questions of other Quicken users).  You might want to contact Quicken Support - and the Chat function IS still available.  See the links at the very bottom of this page:
    https://www.quicken.com/support#windows

Good luck!

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks Frank. I remembered having this issue a while back. Found my old copy of the Chat Session back in 2016 and followed through the steps. It worked and the RED Flag error has gone away.

Motto - Save your chat sessions!
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patrick,

Glad that you were able to find that - probably saved you at least an hour that you'd never be able to get back!! 

And I like that motto - and use it often, but my problem is trying to remember where I saved it to and what filename I gave it!

Take care.

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.