Has there been a change in Bill Reminders and Print that I should be aware of ?

Options
Not all bill reminders are showing in the Manage Bill Reminders for the month. Also, more than one check cannot be printed. When one check is printed, the next bill reminder listed below it below the register disappears and is no longer listed in Bill Reminders.

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What version - ... Help --> About Quicken
    Take a look at the ... Tools --> Manage Bill Income & Reminders -
    see if your specific Reminders have "jumped" ahead a month or more.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Seeker
    Seeker Member ✭✭
    Options
    We've been used to selecting checks from reminders for the whole month and then printing all at one time. Now it seems that we can only print one, then go back to the "Bills Reminders" and select the next one and print it. Sometimes the next check has disappeared, sometimes it's still there. So there must be two problems. One may be a change in how Bill Reminders work which is a real inconvenience to us while the erratic way the bill reminders are working may be a glitch of some sort. I'm not an expert, but it is presenting a problem in our office.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Seeker

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.