VIDEO: The Top 10-15 Problems with Quicken Mobile

Options
Scott Rose
Scott Rose Mac Beta Beta
Below is a video which I created for Dale who works as a quality leader at Quicken.

The video outlines our top 10-15 problems with Quicken Mobile on iOS.

For the engineers who work on Quicken Mobile, please have a pen & paper handy while watching this video because you will want to take notes while watching this video.

(Please note that I continue demonstrating DIFFERENT PROBLEMS with Quicken Mobile all the way up until the very end of the video, so please watch the video all the way to the very end.)

Also, there is a 2nd video on the way, because there are still another 3 or 4 problems that I forgot to include in this first video!!

[video link removed for User security/privacy]

Comments

• Scott Rose
    Scott Rose Mac Beta Beta
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Below is a video which I created for Dale who works as a quality leader at Quicken.

The video outlines our top 10-15 problems with Quicken Mobile on iOS.

For the engineers who work on Quicken Mobile, please have a pen & paper handy while watching this video, because you will want to take notes while watching this video.

(Please note that I continue demonstrating DIFFERENT PROBLEMS with Quicken Mobile all the way up until the very end of the video, so please watch the video all the way to the very end.)

Also, there is a 2nd video on the way, because there are still another 3 or 4 problems that I forgot to include in this first video!!

[video link removed for User security/privacy]
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Scott Rose

Thank you for posting the link to the created video, however due to the amount of personal data included in the video, I have removed the link and provided it directly to Dale and his team for review.

Thanks again,

Sarah
  • Scott Rose
    Scott Rose Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Thank you, Sarah. I hope that they will actually watch the video and make the improvements & bug fixes.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Scott Rose

This video has also been passed up and removed from the post for privacy.

Thank you.

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.