Chase checking download fails with no error message

For the past week I have been unable to download updates for my Chase Bank checking account. I just get a notification that 2 accounts failed, but only one failed. My credit card transactions do download. I do get a troubleshooting window with the option to "Update now" which than asks me to enter the password, but provides no place to enter it. I clicked "Chase" and OK and get two questions, both of which are NO followed by a "Reset your Account". I respond by texting a code to my phone and then enter it. It tells my it is resetting my account, asks which account it is (checking or credit card) and fails with the message "The connection to your financial institution could not be established. Try connecting again in a few days."

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ykoberman

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Please include any error messages you have received as well.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~