Why does one of my credit cards not update? (Q Mac)

kim@
kim@ Member ✭✭
I've set up all my credit cards as ebills. One of them, Barclay, has an exclamation point on the Bills tab of the Bills and Income screen. when I click on the exclamation point it says "some credentials are missing". when I click update login, it says "unable to connect to Quicken Cloud". I've tried deleting and seeing up again and it continues to happen.

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello @kim@,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

The Community may need a bit more information to be able to assist you further. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

• kim@
    kim@ Member ✭✭
    I have the following Version:
    Quicken for Mac Deluxe 2020
    Version 5.13.3 (Build 513.30586.100)
    macOS 10.15
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @kim@

Thank you for the response and for providing more details.

I took the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile and the Barclaycard states that the security question has not been provided.

After updating the login credentials are you asked a security question?

If not, I would try to 'unlink' this payee and then relink it once more to see if you a prompted for a security question.

To start, go to the Bills and Income Tab and find the Barclays Biller, select the blue icon with 3 dots.  

Go to Edit Payee.

Then go to the eBill section and choose to unlink.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • kim@
    kim@ Member ✭✭
    I unlinked and relinked but it does not ask for the security question.
  • kim@
    kim@ Member ✭✭
    what's interesting is that it updates the transactions with no problem.
  • kim@
    kim@ Member ✭✭
    Hy Tyka
    I no longer have the exclamation point but the message "awaiting next bill" hasn't gone away even though the pdf of the new bill has been downloaded. I tried removing the link and relinking, but still don't get a screen asking for my security question. Is this still being worked on?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @kim@

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would recommend contacting support directly for assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has the tools to review the online biller profile to determine the issue.

Thank you,
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.