Transaction downloads?

Options
dshaspiro1
dshaspiro1 Member ✭✭
Since March 1, my account has not shown new transactions which it said were downloaded.

Comments

• dshaspiro1
    dshaspiro1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Has anyone else had this problem? It just started on 3/1
  • CharDudley
    CharDudley Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having this problem too. My bank accounts started with the Feb. update, and now the Credit cards are no longer downloading.
  • dshaspiro1
    dshaspiro1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Have you been able to contact Quicken? I normally would have some transactions shown for this month. There are several accounts linked and they all show a last transaction on 2/28.
    Could the leap year (2/29) have caused it?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @dshaspiro1

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using as well s the name of the financial institution.

Lastly, please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.