how do i see what transactions are affecting the online and ending balance

Options
how do i see what transactions are affecting the online and ending balance

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Online Balance is an amount obtained from the financial institution at some point in time.

To view all the transactions used to calculate an Ending Balance in a register, open the register and select Reset.
  • floterry
    floterry Member
    Options
    Thanks for your help, i did that but still dont see what transactions make up the difference between the online and ending balance. Every transaction that shows up there is marked "'c", and they are all on my bank account. however there are 2 pending transactions that show on my bank account site, that dont show in quicken. The online balance is correct, the ending balance is wrong. Any thoughts?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    floterry said:
    Thanks for your help, i did that but still dont see what transactions make up the difference between the online and ending balance. Every transaction that shows up there is marked "'c", and they are all on my bank account. however there are 2 pending transactions that show on my bank account site, that dont show in quicken. The online balance is correct, the ending balance is wrong. Any thoughts?
    If the Ending Balance is the total of the transactions in the register, the Ending Balance is correct.  lf you're attempting to reconcile the difference between the Ending Balance and the Online Balance, you will need to compare the transactions in the register with the transactions at the financial institution at the time the Online Balance is obtained.  Note: The Ending Balance may rightly include future transactions that have not been posted to the financial institution and the financial institution may rightly include pending transactions that have not yet been entered in the register in Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.