my problem is trying to get Vanguard info (QFX) downloaded into my Quicken Premier 2019

This discussion was created from comments split from: Range at which I can import QFX files?.

Comments

• FEF
    FEF Member ✭✭
    Trying to understand the QFX problem: I am still confused, my problem is trying to get Vanguard info (QFX) downloaded into my Quicken Premier 2019 QDF files. Since I am not paying for Quicken auto updates, maybe this is the problem? NOTE: I just remembered that the import of the QFX from Vanguard will NOT work with 'investing' files; so, is there a way to get the Vanguard QFX downloaded to my Quicken QDF file, even tho it is an 'investing file'?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @FEF

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you have not renewed the Quicken subscription QFX files will not be able to be imported into Quicken.

While, this seems like a manual process, importing a QFX file is a form of transaction download and requires connected services.

Access to online services, such as transaction download, quotes, and mobile sync, along with access to Quicken Support, will end if your subscription does

For more information on managing the subscription, please see the link below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-subscription-membership-faqs

I hope this clarifies!
    ~~~***~~~
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @FEF
    Since I am not paying for Quicken auto updates, ... 
    What Quicken are you using?  You write about "Quicken Premier 2019 QDF files" but that is not clear if you mean an older version of Quicken with 2019 data in the QDF file, or the 2019 version of the program.

If you had the 2019 version on the program and let the subscription to Quicken lapse, then you will not be able to import the Vanguard data.    
This discussion has been closed.