Renewed subscription today. After being on Portfolio I discovered some items missing

ralph
ralph Member ✭✭
Renewed subscription for quicken premium. After a while I found some cash accounts missing

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The renewal has nothing to do with the missing accounts since all it did was change the date that the subscription expires.  A renewal is not like a new year's version in the past where you got a new program.
    I would look at restoring a recent backup.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• ralph
    ralph Member ✭✭
    I went to the restore I made before my new subscription was downloaded. I went to an earlier restore. It will not download, Any thoughts
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ralph said:
    I went to the restore I made before my new subscription was downloaded.
    Confusing terms....
    Did you just "renew" your subscription ?
    OR -
    Did you "renew and download" a new version of Quicken ?
    ... Help --> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• ralph
    ralph Member ✭✭
    I renewed and down loaded. I went back and restored several different restore settings, To no avail. I then uninstall 2020 premiers. Reinstalled 2017 Premier. Everything went back to normal. I will contact Intuit Monday and see what they have to say. I greatly appreciate your help. Thank you very much!!!
  • ralph
    ralph Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your help!
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ralph said:
    I renewed and down loaded. I went back and restored several different restore settings, To no avail. I then uninstall 2020 premiers. Reinstalled 2017 Premier. Everything went back to normal. I will contact Intuit Monday and see what they have to say. I greatly appreciate your help. Thank you very much!!!
    I maybe nitpicking words, but you did not "renew", you upgraded from 2017 to subscription Quicken (2018+).  You would have gotten different answers with the proper description of what you have done.
    Also, you need to contact Quicken, Quicken Support, Intuit does not own Quicken any longer.

• ralph
    ralph Member ✭✭
    Thanx for the info
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ralph
    Marking that a post as an answer is supposed to indicate that it was a answer/solution to your issue, not that you are answering a question that someone asked to clarify the issue.
    It is very rare that you would mark your own response as an answer unless you solved it on your own and posted what you found to be the solution.

This discussion has been closed.