Update Quotes button stopped working, however I'm still able to update individual securitys.

Options
Quicken for Mac 2017 Version 4.8.6 (Build 48.20336.100). Recently my Update Quotes button stopped working, however I'm still able to update individual securitys one at a time. Anyone seen this and have a fix? Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @pcheckel

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Are you still experiencing this issue with updating quotes?

At this time, I am able to do so in the 2017 program.

If you are still experiencing trouble, what happens when you attempt to update? Do you receive any error message?

Let me know!
    ~~~***~~~
  • pcheckel
    pcheckel Member
    Options
    Yes - I'm still having this problem. When I click on the Update Quotes button I don't get an error message - it looks like it's updating, but doesn't really. If I bring up the Securitys window I can go through each security and get the system to update the price by clicking on each update button while Price History is selected.
  • jbcarl
    jbcarl Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue, just started today. Quicken for Mac 2017, Verson 4.8.5. I followed your suggestion to sign in as different user but still not updating. Other suggestion?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @jbcarl

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you are unable to update quotes.

At any time do you receive any error messages when attempting to update?

What is the last date that you were able to successfully update quotes?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.