Problem downloading USAA account information

Options
Quicken Mac Deluxe 2020; Vers 5.15.1
OSX 10.14.6

Hi,

In the last few weeks, one of my USAA accounts has stopped downloading into Quicken. The 4 other accounts I have with them continue to download fine. Before this problem began, all 5 accounts regularly downloaded without issue.

This may have begun sometime after changing the bank site password, but I did not notice the issue occurring at first.

For the Problem Account, under Settings, I tried Troubleshooting / Deactivating Download. The deactivation was successful. But when I try to Setup & re-activate this account, after successfully logging in, Quicken attempts to update the account and then shows a window stating "You have no more accounts at USAA <bank name> to activate. It looks like you've already setup all of your accounts at USAA for the username you provided."

I'm then given an option to Try Again which then runs me through the loop again.

In Quicken / Accounts / Set Up Transaction Download, under Already Set Up, the 4 accounts are shown, and the 5th Problem Account is not listed.

In Quicken / Accounts / Set Up Transaction Download, under Get Connected / Connections May Be Available, the Problem Account is listed. However, clicking on Try to Connect takes me to the "Get Connected, You will now be guided through the setup process." window. Clicking the Get Connected button takes me back to the Select Bank / Direct Connect / Login & Password then, again, "You have no more accounts at USAA <bank name> to activate. It looks like you've already setup all of your accounts at USAA for the username you provided."

Any thoughts as to how I can get this Quicken account to again download properly?

TIA for all your help!

Chuck

Comments

This discussion has been closed.