Patelco Credit Union Download "Needs Your Attention" error

I haven't been able to download from Patelco (again) for the last week, but this error is different. I'm not getting a 'last download' message on the account and there is no error message given. The error says "Needs your Attention". Is this a known issue being worked on?

Best Answer

• Lori Rose
    Lori Rose Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately, I solved this the way I normally do, by disconnecting ALL accounts at the credit union from online services and then setting them up again. Such a pain. Patelco is working again, but alas others are not. It is very frustrating that the banking downloads seldom work seamlessly anymore.

Answers

• sammyshanker
    sammyshanker Member ✭✭
    I have been receiving a CC-501 error message for the past week when attempting to download transactions from Patelco CU.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already, please review the information and steps available here and let us know if this helps to resolve the CC-501 error.

If not, I recommend contacting Quicken Support for assistance with some advanced troubleshooting which should include a review of your log files and possible escalation to our service providers.

Thank you,
    ~~~***~~~
  • bruce0712
    bruce0712 Member ✭✭
    I am having the exact same problem that Lori describes, there is NO error code. I am still waiting to see if Patelco will reply and have any idea what is going on. I fail to see why Quicken cannot figure out what is wrong in this situation, it is obviously not just me. My last successful update was on March 2, 2020. Quicken is useless if I can't get this resolved soon, I just renewed last month for the next 2 years, if this cannot be fixed I will quit Quicken after MANY years of being a customer, and go elsewhere.
  • markp795
    markp795 Member
    I am having the same problem. I used to get a CC-501 error, now the error code is gone but I still get an error. My Patelco accounts haven't updated in several weeks.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you been able to resolve your download issues yet or does the problem still persist?

During One Step Update from Quicken on your desktop / laptop, if you get error CC-501, CC-510 or CC-511 for all of your Express Web Connect - connected accounts from several banks while other bank accounts using Direct Connect or Web Connect work OK ...

• Please do not use any "Reset CC Credentials" instructions found here in the Community or any other methods to correct online banking errors. 

In case of CC-501, 502, 503, 506 errors from a single bank deactivate all accounts with this bank using the same bank logon ID, including any old, long closed, hidden and forgotten accounts that might still be activated. If you miss one, the aggregation server involved in handling Express Web Connect - connected accounts will not start with a clean slate and you will continue to have problems. When done deactivating, restart Quicken and reactivate accounts.

Do not even think about deleting an account register that gives you download problems! This will delete all the transactions in the account register, too and royally mess up your data file. You don't need that on top of everything else ...

• Lori Rose
    Lori Rose Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Unfortunately, I solved this the way I normally do, by disconnecting ALL accounts at the credit union from online services and then setting them up again. Such a pain. Patelco is working again, but alas others are not. It is very frustrating that the banking downloads seldom work seamlessly anymore.
This discussion has been closed.